What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming?
First, let’s understand those words.
The name NLP encompasses the three most influential components involved in producing human experience: neurology, language and programming. The neurological system regulates how our body functions. Language determines how we interface and communicate internally with ourselves and externally with other people. Our programming determines the kinds of models of the world we create.
Why is NLP important?
● Because it teaches us a great deal about ourselves and how to go about enhancing our lives.
● Because 90% of our brain function is unconscious and most of us don’t realise how necessary it is to review beliefs and values handed to us by our parents, teachers, and society. By doing so, we consciously honour what works to our benefit and look at what can be improved.
● Because it shows what we are capable of achieving with the right beliefs.
● Because when we fully integrate our conscious with our unconscious, we take more control of our present and future.
● Because we’ve had experiences that caused us anger, sadness, fear, hurt and guilt. These feelings have been imprinted somewhere unconsciously and still influence our decisions and actions, often limiting us and our choices.
● Because there are thought processes, beliefs, and patterns that form the foundation of excellence and when we model those, there’s no end to what we can achieve for ourselves.
● Because the more we understand how we process information, the more control we have over how we feel, what we do and ultimately over the outcome of all our interactions, and whether they are successful.
If you are not seeing the results you want, you might consider ‘changing’ the way you think and reflect on what you believe as ‘true’. That’s where NLP comes in to help you. It is a journey of self-discovery and creates positive changes to get results.
What results can you expect?
NLP is unique because it’s all about personal development and self-growth, which makes us much more aware of who we really are and responsible for what is happening to us. By being responsible we are able to reclaim and fully utilize our potential. We are liberated from self-defeating beliefs and behaviors. NLP allows us to gain immediate feedback about ourselves, from ourselves, enabling desired breakthroughs.
NLP is also interactive and solution-driven. Imagine someone finally handed to you, the manual of your brain – it is about time, don’t you think? After all, you have read all other sorts of manuals by now! Knowing how the mind works, you can ‘move things around’ anyway you choose to get the results you want. If you’re going to have a belief it may as well be something that works for your benefit!
● Noticing the beliefs that hold you back and identifying the source of that belief, can resolve internal conflicts that lead to bad habits like smoking, overeating, and overworking.
● Exploring your childhood years and pinpointing the people around you who gave you confidence or contributed to your insecurities and fears, can make a difference in preventing or resolving physical, emotional or mental issues.
● Analysing the steps of your internal strategies regarding decision-making can bring you the success you aim for.
● Taking a closer look at the definition and priority of love in your life now and in the past, can improve your relationships at home and at work, including ‘difficult parents’ or ‘difficult managers’.
● Realising and understanding your self-image can shift how you identify yourself so that you feel happier, more positive, and more compassionate towards yourself and others.
● Understanding the deeper source of your actions can lead to forgiving yourself and others and removing long held blocks in your personal and professional life.
You already have all the resources inside yourself to achieve success.
With NLP you access the resources you have and use them on your path to achieve your life’s dreams.
What will I learn about in the NLP course?
● Master how to build an environment of trust and understanding with those around you easily and effortlessly.
● Connect with people in deeper, more meaningful ways.
Excellence & Leadership
● Learn how to model excellence.
● Recognise verbal and non-verbal communication and use the elegance of language to influence and lead.
The Way You Think
● Reprogram new habits and shape new behaviours.
● Replace limiting beliefs with empowering ones by identifying and modifying patterns that define your behaviour and actions.
Your Purpose, Mission and Identity
● Install new internal strategies to reach your life goals easier and quicker.
● Raise your awareness about your own priorities in life and perceptions of others.
Mental and Emotional Balance
● Anchor positive emotional states when you need them.
● Resolve internal and external conflicts.
● Develop your flexibility so that you have more choices and influence over situations in life.
What courses do we offer?
To get the very best results from NLP you need to learn the principles, how it works and practice all the techniques.
I run an intensive 7-day course in an inspiring environment, as close to nature as possible, in several different countries (Malaysia, Greece, Tahiti, Italy, Japan, Croatia, Lebanon, The Netherlands) so you get the chance to try this wherever you’re from. We keep the groups small to ensure maximum benefit to each individual.
The style of teaching is experiential. You’ll be learning through presentations, interactive exercises, moderated group discussions and assignments, to practice and demonstrate your newly acquired knowledge.
At the end of the course you will be certified in NLP, Hypnosis & Time Line Therapy™, fully approved and recognized by the international bodies ABNLP, ANLP & Time Line Therapy Association™.
I offer both NLP and Master Practitioner courses.
The NLP Practitioner Course is an entry-level course is open to everyone.
The Master Practitioner Course takes NLP to a deeper level. You must be a certified NLP Practitioner to enroll.
Who will be teaching me?
Register for a course
'Amazing Experience, one of the best weeks of my life. Eleni is a wonderfully inspiring & charismatic trainer.'
'My experience has been amazing – the tools taught are essential but above all, Eleni's energy, knowledge, humor have pushed the quality of the course far beyond expectations. It also allowed the group to create strong bonding between each of us and made the journey memorable forever- Thank you.'
'Eleni is an amazing teacher who with her wisdom, humor and intuition guides you through powerful experiences. These open up new opportunities for growth and development.'
'I would recommend to anyone. It has so much quality that typical training in Corporate will not be able to unleash the real essence who we are as a unique individual.'
'Breathtaking…every step in this journey has taught me so much about myself and how to use this knowledge to enhance and improve my life and others.'
Pammy Leo Abdullah
'An NLP Course is for me a unique experience: I thought I had 2 ears but I opened 1000000….to understand, get connected to my family first and find out my own little child unconsciousness.'