A lot has been said about leaders and leadership, enough to keep us busy and practice our entire life. At the end of the day, it is in the ‘doing’. We know what we need to do and it is a decision to do it consciously every day. And yet there is a specific ingredient that delivers exquisite leadership. No matter how we all lead – and we all do in various ways personally and professionally - there is one Jell-O that carries everything together into a solid structure, one that stems from deep within.
THE BOOK - DESCRIPTION
Are you in a position of leadership where the responsibility of a team, department or company is riding on your shoulders?
Perception Projection: 9 Principles To Empower Your Team helps you understand the underlying motivation for ALL of your actions, which in turn will unlock your power as a leader. Once you have this key, this powerful message needs to be put into action, so you will also be given strategies and tactics to turn your team, department, company into an unstoppable force for good.
WHAT IF YOU KNEW HOW TO . . .
- Motivate those that work for you.
- Challenge your team to achieve the results you want.
- Settle disputes and grievances calmly and effectively to everyone's benefit.
- Speak and influence others to hear and understand you.
- Be balanced, calm and at peace personally and professionally.
- Build the company dynamics you've imagined/hoped for/dreamed of.
- Create a company culture dynamic based on trust and mutual respect.
- Drive the team/department/company toward purpose and profit.